IN PERUGIA FROM 29TH MAY TO 2ND JUNE
Gluten Free Fest starts again in Perugia from 29th May to 2nd June at Percorso Verde in Pian di Massiano, beautiful city park of Perugia, to let participants live a unique experience able to fully satisfy the food needs of people who suffer of celiac disease and not.
Conceived and organized by Sedicieventi Agency, with the Patronage of AIC – Italian Celiac Association, the gluten free Festival shoots for growing the attention on celiac disease.
The event program proposes a series of free activities oriented to a public of every age and this year will be even richer with amazing innovations, linked to the world of sport and wellness.
At Gluten Free Fest you could find:
- culinary stands, refreshment area and finger food;
- guided tasting, cooking classes and show;
- debates, medical conferences on celiac disease and gluten free diet;
- kids recreational and tutorial activities;
- sport appointments;
- amusement and entertainment moments;